H6 Panel Saw - 73" Crosscut
Full-sized vertical panel saw productivity in economical machines. H-Series saws cut within 1/32" on a wide variety of panel materials up to 1-3/4" thick, and are available in three standard...
- 3-1/4 HP, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor
- Zinc plated 1¾"steel guide tubes
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers
- Thin material pressure guard
- Spring loaded counter balance system
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting
- Comes with 1-1/2" diameter dust port
- 1 year parts warranty
- Lifetime frame warranty
H4 Panel Saw with 50" Crosscut: shipping weight 250 lb. H5 Panel Saw with 64" Crosscut: shipping weight 310 lb. H6 Panel Saw with 73" Crosscut: shipping weight 375 lb. Package will be brought to the back of the delivery truck for you to unload.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Cut manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Cut offers a one-year warranty on parts.