7400M Panel Saw
Cut at the highest production and accuracy level with a 7400 series saw. If continuous sawing and tight tolerance is required for your operation, these units will deliver. Every component of this...
- 3 HP, 3 Ph, 230V 7.6 Amp continuous duty motor
- Max crosscut: 64”
- Unlimited rip cut
- Max cut thickness: 2-1/8”
- Cut accuracy (straight and square): .005” (.13mm)
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8”
- Frame Length: 120”
- Welded steel frame and integrated stand system
- Dual V-track precision guide system
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers
- Quick stop gauges (8’ left, 5’ right)
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting
- Solid aluminum rollers
- Dust collection ready
- Hold down bar
- Enclosed counterweight
- MID-WAY FENCE™
- Floating pressure saw foot
- Specialty saw blade included
- Dimensions: 124” x 98” x 48”
- 950 lbs.
- 3 Year Warranty
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Cut manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Cut offers a one-year warranty on parts.