6400 Panel Saw - 64" Crosscut
These vertical panel saws utilize heavy-duty worm gear driven saw motors for production applications. The additional steel supports in the frame, worm driven motor, double guide tube bearings and...
You May Also Like
These vertical panel saws utilize heavy-duty worm gear driven saw motors for production applications. The additional steel supports in the frame, worm driven motor, double guide tube bearings and machined aluminum material rollers result in heavier duty machines with a guaranteed cutting accuracy of 1/64" straight and square. The 6400 cuts panels up to 64" wide, while the 6800 can handle extra wide sheets up to 73". Both come standard with the following features:
- 3 Hp worm driven heavy duty saw motor
- 10 ft. Welded steel frame
- Chrome plated 1-3/4" guide tubes
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing systems
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers
- Thin material pressure guard
- Enclosed counterweight system
- Solid aluminum material rollers
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting
- Comes with 1-1/2" diameter dust port
- 1 year parts warranty
- Lifetime frame warranty
- Max. Crosscut: 6400 = 64", 6800 = 73"
- Max. Rip Cut: Unlimited
- Max. Cut Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square: 1/64"
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8"
- Motor: 120V, 13amp (220V available)
- Frame Length: 120"
- Shipping Weight: 6400 = 598 lbs., 6800 = 660 lbs.
Package will be brought to the back of the delivery truck for you to unload.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days, depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns of Safety Speed Cut manufacturer-shipped items are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Customer to pay return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions. If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Safety Speed Cut offers a one-year warranty on parts.