Razorsaw - Ryoba Cross Cut/Rip Saw - 180 mm - No. 291
Gyokucho Razorsaw Ryoba No. 291 is a double-edged saw, which means one cutting edge has rip teeth and the opposite edge has crosscut teeth. We liken saws with a 180 mm/7.1" length to small English...
Item 180400Model 290
Item 180402Model 293
Item 155683Model S-616
Item 155637Model 291W
Item 171983Model 664
Item 180403Model 295
Item 169048Model No.661
Item 155692Model 651
Gyokucho Razorsaw Ryoba No. 291 is a double-edged saw, which means one cutting edge has rip teeth and the opposite edge has crosscut teeth. We liken saws with a 180 mm/7.1" length to small English Gent Saws because they’re short enough to carry in a toolbox or bag and are good at general crosscut and ripping tasks, yet they are way more useful because they can handle a wide variety of tasks. Impulse hardened, super sharp teeth are durable and make short work of any task. Saw is fitted with a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) handle for a comfortable and improved grip in all conditions.
- Blade length: 180 mm/7.1"; crosscut TPI: 16.9; rip TPI: 6.9-9.40; 0.5mm blade thickness.
- Gyokucho Razorsaws feature blades filled with remarkably sharp teeth of incredible durability.
- All blades are coated with the latest in anti-corrosion technology products. Even a little corrosion can reduce performance by increasing friction and decreasing sharpness.
- Comfortable, ergonomic TPE handle (power grip) improves handling and comfort.
- (1) Ryoba Cross Cut/Rip Saw - No. 291 - 180 mm
- The foremost manufacturer of Japanese saws today, Gyokucho has pioneered the processes of stamping and flattening the saw blade and grinding, setting and impulse hardening (one tooth at a time) the saw teeth, while committing to quality control through ongoing inspection that ensures a consistently superior product.
- There is no finer saw on the market today.