Ryoba Cross Cut/Rip Saw - 180 mm - No. 291
Ryoba Cross Cut/Rip Saw - 180 mm - No. 291 is a double-edged saw, which means one cutting edge has rip teeth and the opposite edge has crosscut teeth. We compare this saw to a small English Gent Saws because they’re short enough to carry in a toolbox or bag and are good at general...
- Impulse hardened, super sharp teeth
- Razorsaws feature blades filled with remarkably sharp teeth of incredible durability.
- All blades are coated with the latest in anti-corrosion technology products. Even a little corrosion can reduce performance by increasing friction and decreasing sharpness.
- Comfortable, ergonomic TPE handle (power grip) improves handling and comfort.
- Blade Length: 7"
- Overall Length: 15"
- Teeth Per Inch (Crosscut Side): 16.9 TPI
- Teeth Per Inch (Rip Side): 6.9-9.40 TPI
- Blade Thickness: 0.5 mm
- (1) Razorsaw Ryoba Cross Cut/Rip Saw - 180 mm - No. 291