Round Small Microplane Rasp
These tools are ideal for carving, shaving, shaping & forming. They have all the advantages of earlier sheet metal files plus one distinctive advantage, these really work. Constructed from...
- The blade on this small rasp is 5/16" diameter and 3 3/8" long with an overall length of 7"
- Razor sharp teeth that cut 10 times faster than similar shaping tools.
- Use like other round files & rasps to enlarge holes & shape inside curves.
- The round blade comes equipped with a Santaprene handle for added stability.
- Cuts cleanly with little effort & leaves the worked surface smooth & ready to sand.
Best I have ever found