Rosewood, Patagonia - 3/4" x 5" x 36" S2S
Save 50% - While Supplies Last!
Patagonian Rosewood (Anadenanthera colubrine) color ranges from cream to orange tones and over time changes to a deep orange/reddish-brown. Unique to this wood is its pronounced black striping. Naturally lustrous with a fine uniform texture. It is hard and dense wood, which offers great...
S2S (surfaced on two sides) lumber is cut to size from quality, kiln-dried stock. 100% clear and planed on both sides. Edges are rough and will need to be milled.
- Has pronounced black striping
- Sometimes called Curupay, this is not a true rosewood
- Easy to work
- Accepts glues and finishes well
- Thickness: 3/4”
- Width: 5”
- Length: 36”
- Surfacing: S2S, planed on both sides, rough edges
- (1) Patagonian Rosewood - 3/4" x 5" x 36" S2S – Dimensional Lumber
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, while the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Thin Stock. The thin stock is cut to size from quality, kiln-dried stock. Dimensions are +/- 1/8" of size listed.