Roberts & Lee Parkstone 26" Alto Musical Saw
Make your Roberts & Lee Parkstone Melody Musical Saw sing and create beautiful music. By bowing the back of the saw (side with no teeth) and bending the saw into an S shape you can create some amazing sounds. This alto range saw can give around 2- 2-1/2 octaves from A below middle C...
- 26" long musical saw with beech handle to be played with a bow
- Alto /mid range saw – notes from A below middle C to top A
- Made from flexible carbon steel to assist bending
- The saw’s teeth are NOT sharpened or set as with normal saws; also to avoid catching clothing, about 4" of the teeth are removed from the saw’s bottom end
- Kit contains all you need to create beautiful music: the saw, the cheat (handle attachment to help bend the saw), the bow and rosin. Also contains a playing guide.