's Tenon Saw Black Resin
“Teaching folks to make joints from the first cutting tool, the saw, this is what Rob Cosman considers to be an essential part of good craftsmanship. To that end Rob has been designing and building...
You May Also Like
- Only .002 set per side; 12 TPI and 20 TPI 2” starting section
- Composite handles with carved finger recesses for extra comfort and control
- Extra heavy brass back provides perfect balance and the downward pressure needed to make fast and accurate rip cuts
- The saw comes cradled in a beautifully hand crafted Walnut and Ash presentation/storage case
- Each saw personally tested by Rob Cosman
Articles & Blogs
With holiday gift giving in full swing, Tommy MacDonald, host of the national public television series Rough Cut – Woodworking with Tommy Mac, shares his view of ideal gifts for the woodworking friends and family on your list. Rough Cut is produced by WGBH Boston.
Two woodworking educators, Mike Smrek and Rob Cosman are teaming up for two, back to back week long woodworking training courses along the Welland River at Mike‘s family farm in Ontario near the outskirt’s of the Niagara Falls area. Mike is a woodshop teacher in Niagara Falls and also played for the NBA Lakers for 4 years, then in Europe. Mike takes care of the facilities and the meals during this instructional event and perhaps even some entertainment, playing his guitar!