Rob Cosman - Black Resin Professional Crosscut Joinery Saw
“Teaching folks to make joints from the first cutting tool, the saw, is what I consider to be an essential part of good craftsmanship. To that end I have been designing and building shop saws that...
Items You May Need
Item 151125Model 151125W
- With only .002 set per side this 15 tpi saw will slice through wood, leaving a ready-to-join surface
- Composite handles with carved finger recesses for extra comfort and control
- Extra heavy brass back provides perfect balance and all the downward pressure needed to make fast an
- The saw comes cradled in a beautifully hand crafted Walnut and Ash presentation/storage case
- Each saw personally tested by Rob Cosman
Articles & Blogs
Two woodworking educators, Mike Smrek and Rob Cosman are teaming up for two, back to back week long woodworking training courses along the Welland River at Mike‘s family farm in Ontario near the outskirt’s of the Niagara Falls area. Mike is a woodshop teacher in Niagara Falls and also played for the NBA Lakers for 4 years, then in Europe. Mike takes care of the facilities and the meals during this instructional event and perhaps even some entertainment, playing his guitar!