Rivercast Clear Epoxy System - 1.5 Gallon Kit
System Three® RiverCast is a clear epoxy system designed specifically for woodworking casting applications. It produces ultra-clear casts with minimal bubble entrapment. Use RiverCast to make beautiful river tables or to fill large inclusions in wood substrates. Features:Fill voids up...
- Fill voids up to 1.5" thick in a single pour
- De-aerates rapidly
- Contains no VOCs
- Easy 2:1 mix ratio
- Ultra-clear casts
- Use with CastFX Dry Metallic Pigments or Liquid Colorants to create stunning effects!
- Size: 1.5 Gallon (346 Cubic Inches)
- Color: Colorless
- Mixed Viscosity: 260-290 CPS
- Minimum Curing Temperature: 70°F (21°C)
- Working Time at 70°F (21°C): 3 hours
- Rivercast is intended to fill larger inclusions, for smaller voids, use System Three MirrorCast (#872799, #873912, #873911, each sold separately).
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Incorporating resins and epoxies into woodworking is becoming more and more prominent. But how do you know which type to use for your project? How do you mix it? How do you make a mold? Woodcraft is here with all the answers you need to create your own one-of-a-kind turning blanks, river tables and more!
Creative people are discovering the fun in using resin to create turning blanks, item encapsulations, bowls, river tables and more. To meet their project needs, Woodcraft continues to expand its line of resins and related products – and to encourage these makers Woodcraft will be sponsoring a contest in March.
More than 500 entries were received in Woodcraft’s “Pour to Win” Contest, with resin artists from California and Kentucky taking the top prizes. Click here to read more and be inspired!
System ThreeItem 872799
Total BoatItem 181315
Total BoatItem 183291