34" Floor Radial Drill Press
This item has an additional shipping charge
5 Spindle Speeds 620-3100 RPM - Versatile speed range for drilling into any type of material Rack and Pinion Table Height - Adjusting table height is easy with the turn of a handle Head Tilts...
- 5 Spindle Speeds 620-3100 RPM - Versatile speed range for drilling into any type
- Rack and Pinion Table Height - Adjusting table height is easy with the turn
of a handle
- Head Tilts 45° Right, 90° Left - Great for angle drilling balustrades into
- MT-2 Spindle Taper - Standard spindle taper for quick changes from chuck arbors to end mill bits
- Clutch Depth Stop - Set your drill depth easily and accurately; great for repeatable drilling
- 3-1/8" Spindle Travel - Large drilling capacity for any tough job
- 1/3 HP Motor - Powerful motor providing plenty of torque for all types of drilling
- Head Moves Back and Forth for Different Board Widths - Drill on center of wide boards or drill multiple holes along a centerline
- Swing: 34"
- Chuck Size: 5/8"
- Height: 64"
- Weight 134 LBS
- Drilling Capacity: 5/8"
- Spindle Travel: 3-1/8"
- Spindle Taper: MT-2
- Head Rotates: 360°
- Head Tilt: 45° R, 90° L
- Quill Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Table: 11-3/16" Round
- Table Tilts: 45°
- Table Rotates: 360°
- Column Diameter: 2-7/8"
- Base Size: 18" x 10-5/8"
- Chuck Key Holder: Yes
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.