22" Variable Speed Scroll
Rikon 22" Variable Speed Scroll Saw is designed for making small, intricate curved cuts in thinner woods that are used in making decorative scroll work, puzzles, inlays, and craft items. The thin, working blade allows the material being cut to be freely turned in tight arcs, unlike any...
- Extra large finished steel table measures 25-5/8″ long x 13-3/4″ wide and tilts -30° Left to 45° Right for angled cutting
- 36 holes surrounding the main hole for the blade aids in dust removal when the saw is used with a vacuum
- Reliable 1.6A, 120V, 60Hz motor with Electronic Variable Speeds allows speeds from 550 to 1550 strokes per minute (SPM)
- Ideal for setting the best cutting speeds for working a variety of materials – woods, plastics, soft metals etc.
- Maximum cutting height is 2″. Saw’s cutting up/down stroke is 3/4″
- Dust port diameter is 1-3/8″ (35 mm) O.D. and includes a 90° Dust Hose fitting attachment
- Base to table height is 7-9/16″ (192 mm)
- Motor Amps, Voltage, Hertz: 1.6A, 120V, 60Hz
- Electronic Variable Speed - Strokes Per Minute: 550 - 1,550
- Blade Length: 5"
- Cutting Height - Maximum: 2"
- Stroke: 3/4"
- Throat Depth: 22"
- Table Tilt - Left: 30° - 45° Right
- Dust Port Diameter: 1-3/8”
- Maximum Sound Level - Idle: <80dB
- Overall Size (L x W x H): 34" x 14-1/8" x 16"
- Base Size (W x D): approximately 9” x 15-1/2”
- Net Weight: 68 lbs
- (1) Rikon® 22" Variable Speed Scroll
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.