Rikon - 17" Variable Speed 1.5HP Drill Press, 30-217
Add some versatility to your tool arsenal with this variable speed 17” drill press from Rikon. It features a powerful 1.5HP motor, clutch depth stop, cast iron table, and large cast iron feed...
You May Also Like
Item 828557Model 30-140
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 115/230V, 60 Hz
- Amps: 13.3 / 6.7
- RPM: 1720
- Swing: 431.8mm (17”)
- Chuck Size: 5/8”
- Chuck Taper: JT3
- Drilling Capacity: 1”
- Spindle Travel: 6”
- Spindle Taper: MT2
- Head Rotates: 360°
- Speeds: Variable
- Speed Range: 200 – 700 / 600 – 2200
- Quill Diameter: 2-5/8”
- Table: 14” x 14”
- Table Tilts: 90°
- Table Rotates: 360°
- Max Chuck to Table: 27-1/4”
- Max Chuck to Base: 46-5/16”
- Column Diameter: 3-1/8”
- Height: 71-1/2”
- Footprint: 24-7/16” x 16-1/2”
- Net Weight: 192 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 205 lbs.
- 5 Year Warranty
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.