Rikon - 16" Planer, Model 23-400
Heavy steel cabinet design provides stabilty for the unique 3 knife cutterhead system. • No tools needed to access the cutterhead. • Top lid opens fully for easy blade change or cleaning. • Thick...
Item 825682Model 1791296
Item 427252Model 714400K
Item 418917Model 23-400H
Item 860644Model 25-010H
Item 825737Model 1791297
• Top lid opens fully for easy blade change or cleaning.
• Thick cast iron planer bed supported by a steel column.
• Adjustable infeed and outfeed roller beds help support the work.
• Large top return rollers help send the work back to the starting position.
• Powerful 3HP motor will easily cut 1/8" at full 12" x 8" capacity.
• Cutterhead spins at 15,300 cuts per minute and the feed rate is variable from 16 to 23 surface feet per minute.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Residential delivery fee applies for all LTL items.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.To be eligible for credit for returned Rikon goods, customers must comply with each of the following requirements:
Rikon offers a 5 year warranty.Customers with warranty claims, defective or damaged goods should contact RIKON Power Tools before returning any product to the distributor. RIKON Power Tools reserves the right to ship parts to effect repairs or replace product, whichever they may deem appropriate.
Request to return defective or damaged goods by distributors must be submitted to RIKON Power Tools and will be reviewed for product misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear before giving authorization to return said goods.
Defective/Damaged goods that are returned to RIKON Power Tools and show misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance or normal wear and tear are subject to a restocking charge equal to 15% of the credit given for the returned goods or $25.00, whichever is greater.