REVO 1524 Lathe - 110V
Shipping Fee of $199.00
The Laguna® 15|24 REVO lathe provides more power and capacity in a constrained space while plugging into a standard 110V outlet (15 Amp service required). The headstock, banjo and tailstock are fully removable from the bed. The tailstock features on-board tool storage for the live...
Precise Position adjusts the spur drive for the ideal point-to-point alignment between the drive center and the drive center. This simple adjustment of 4 screws and minor manipulation of the drive center brings your 15|24 lathe into ideal alignment for turning. The PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) motor utilizes transistors for fast communication between the motor and controller. PWM controls stabilize the RPM and provide consistent torque (voltage) when using speeds at low RPM so you can turn with confidence at any speed on the Laguna REVO 15|24 Lathe. Adjustable legs allow you to set the height of the 15|24 lathe at just the right height. Leveling feet provide micro adjustments to properly level the lathe.
Upgrade your 15|24 REVO Lathe with a wheel system to move it around the shop (#172166, sold separately), a 20” steel extension that fits in two positions for increased spindle or turning capacity (#172165, sold separately) or an LED Lathe Lamp featuring Chameleon hot/cold to configure perfect work lighting for your shop (#172167, sold separately).
- World-class fit and finish
- Sliding headstock for ergonomic outboard bowl turning
- 24-position indexing plate allows the headstock to rotate in 15° increments
- Infinite electronic variable speed from 50 - 4200 RPM with a 3 step pulley
- Extraordinary torque even at low speeds, powered by Pulse Width Modulation
- Adjustable-height legs for a more ergonomic working position
- Steel bed provides strength, stability and a surface that the banjo will glide across smoothly
- Patent-pending Precise Point allows you to dial in the tailstock quill to meet with the headstock center
- Electrical: 1.5HP, 110V, 8 Amp, 60 Hz
- Recommended Breaker: 15 Amp
- Motor: Permanent Magnet DC, 2150 RPM
- PWM: Pulse Width Module Speed Control
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Swing Over Bed: 15-1/2”
- Swing Over Banjo: 11-3/32”
- Max. Outboard Swing (with optional accessory): 25”
- Tool Rest Post Size: 1”
- Tool Rest Length: 12”
- Spindle Taper: MT#2
- RPM: 650-4200 (High); 325-2100 (Mid); 50-650 (Low)
- Tailstock Quill: 4-1/2” Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center: 36.4” – 51.4”
- Floor to Bed Min.: 28.6” – 43.6”
- Spindle Index #: 24 w/ Lock
- Distance between Centers: 24”
- Headstock/Tailstock Through-Bore: 3/8”
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Spindle Size: 1-1/4” X 8TPI RH
- Footprint: 60” W x 22” D x 56” H
- Shipping Dimensions: 52” L x 22” W x 22” H
- Net Weight: 288 lb.
- Shipping Weight: 302 lb.
- (1) Laguna 15|24 Lathe
- (1) Banjo
- (1) 12” Tool Rest
- (1) Drive Center
- (1) Live Center
- (1) Faceplate
- (1) Face Plate Wrench
- (1) Knock Out Bar
Instructions / MSDS
Beware if buying accessories
I am very satisfied with laguna revo 1524 and bought for more power and adjustable height of stand. However, very dissatisfied with mfg not sending any instructions and none available on line for extension and mobility kit.in order to get mobility kit to lift lathe off floor, I had to take nuts off feet and give up any adjustments in the feet. Sliding transition of tailstock over extension was difficult to accomplish.
Room to grow
I’m new to wood turning and sought a quality lathe. After looking at the specs of several different systems I decided on the 15-24. So far I’m very pleased overall. The lathe runs both smooth and quiet. I expect it to be a long time before I reach the limits of this well built machi
Bought the lathe a week ago and it came in yesterday, set it up with no problems. Today put it through the tests. Ran perfect! So quiet, so smooth. Controls finger light, Headstock, tailstock and banjo also light touch to move and soo secure. No vibrations! Very happy with this lathe.