Ready2Rout Complete Joinery System
Now you too can master all types of hard-to-accomplish joinery. With the Ready2Rout Complete Joinery System, simply select the type of joinery you want to create from the pendant menu, enter your...
You May Also Like
Now you too can master all types of hard-to-accomplish joinery. With the Ready2Rout Complete Joinery System, simply select the type of joinery you want to create from the pendant menu, enter your bit and material size, and follow the on screen prompts to cut precision joints to within .001” accuracy. In addition to perfect joinery, your Ready2Rout system allows for precision movement of both the fence or bit height with the press of a button. The Ready2Rout System includes 20 memory locations for you to program in your own specialty bit heights and fence position for hard to setup bits like, Lock Miter, Raised Panel, Roman Ogee, or any other bit requiring precise bit control.
The Ready2Rout Fence will adapt to virtually any table design, the Ready2Lift boasts a 3/8” machined aluminum plate with four solid steel support rods and twin stepper drive motors. The plate size is 11-3/4" x 9-1/4". Made right here in the USA, the entire system is built to give you years of dependable service.
Designed for use with a 3 1/4 HP Porter Cable 7518 router (not included), optional adapters are available for smaller routers such as the PC 690 + 890 series, the Bosch 1617, and the Dewalt 610.
Winner of WOOD magazine’s INNOV8 awards two years in a row, the Ready2Rout system is a proven winner and is sure to make your current router table into a complete all-in-one precision joinery system.
- Ready2Rout Fence Component
- Ready2Lift computerized router lift
- Pendant Controller
- Touch Plate
- All 13 joinery applications including: 1/2" Blind Dovetail, Box Joint, Precision Dado, Sliding Dovetail, Thru Dovetail, Fluting, Shelf Pin, Tongue & Groove, and More
- 20 Memory locations for storing your personal, commonly used, fence and lift positions
- Three removable rings for different sized bits
Unit in image shown on KREG router table (not included).
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Most orders ship in approximately 2-4 business days. However, The CNC Shark HD4s with Extended Bases take a little longer. It should ship in 10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.