Razorsaw - Razorsaw Seium Saku Ryoba 270mm w/TPE Grip
Gyokucho Razorsaw Ryoba No. 663 is a double-edged saw, which means one cutting edge has rip teeth and the opposite edge has crosscut teeth. This coarse tooth saw is incredibly useful as a...
Item 171981Model 660
Item 171983Model 664
Item 171984Model 662
Item 169048Model No.661
Item 155674Model S-651
Item 155682Model S-615
Item 155692Model 651
Item 161683Model PG-265
- Blade length: 270mm/10-1/4"; Crosscut TPI: 11; Rip TPI: 6.
- Replacement Blade: 155682/S-615
- Gyokucho Razorsaws feature blades filled with remarkably sharp teeth of incredible durability; however, the teeth cannot be sharpened, so all saws have replaceable blades.
- Adjustable pivot point. There is a joint located in between the blade and blade’s tang that permits the blade and handle to be angled to facilitate cutting in cramped positions.
- All blades are coated with the latest in anti-corrosion technology products. Even a little corrosion can reduce performance by increasing friction and decreasing sharpness.
- Comfortable, ergonomic TPE handle (Power Grip) improves handling and comfort.