Kataba Saw with Replaceable Blade - 255 mm - No. 105
The Razorsaw® Kataba is designed for crosscuts in such woods as oak, teak, maple and exotic hardwoods. The blade is 0.020" thick and has a fine tooth pattern for incredibly smooth, accurate cuts. The teeth are impulse hardened for extended wear. The handle is wrapped with bamboo for a...
Items You May Need
- Designed for crosscuts in hardwoods
- Cuts on the pull stroke
- Fine tooth pattern creates smooth, accurate cuts
- Impulse hardened teeth for extended wear
- Bamboo wrapped handle ensures a firm grip
- Overall Length: 22"
- Blade Length: 10"
- Blade Thickness: 0.020"
- Teeth Per Inch: 22 TPI
- Use: Crosscuts in hardwoods
- (1) Kataba Saw with Replaceable Blade - 255 mm - No. 105
- Replacement blades are available (#155617, sold separately).
Articles & Blogs
Woodworking comes in all shapes, sizes and varieties. But no matter what your woodworking passion might be, eventually you’re going to need to join together two pieces of wood. And that opens up a world of joinery options.
Whatever method you choose, the question is—do you make your
joinery by hand or by machine? Here’s what our experts had to say…
Saw is fine -title misleading
the saw is a good Japanese-style saw - my issue is with the "replaceable blade". It is a saw so it clearly comes with a blade. When the title says "with a replaceable blade" - it sounds like there will be an additional blade. It really means that - the blade is replaceable.... live and learn.