Radial Arm Saw with 16" Blade and 16" Crosscut, 5HP 3PH 460V
Purchase Note: This machine requires 3-phase power. Most residential power is single or 1-phase. Verify your power requirements before ordering.
Perform straight cuts, bevel cuts, miter cuts, dados, compound bevels, with the massive 500 pound saw, model 3541-460. Add a rip conversion kit to swivel the motor parallel with the fence to precisely cut down panels. This versatile saw by the Original Saw Company is well suited for...
Perform straight cuts, bevel cuts, miter cuts, dados, compound bevels, with the massive 500 pound saw, model 3541-460. Add a rip conversion kit to swivel the motor parallel with the fence to precisely cut down panels. This versatile saw by the Original Saw Company is well suited for use in custom cabinet shops, school tech departments, lumber yards and home centers, manufacturing plants, or the serious wood shop.
From its flat bottom induction motor to its heavy cast iron arm and throughout its heavy gauge steel powder coated frame and legs to its oversized table top, Original Saw’s radial arm saws say quality, repeatability, accuracy, and value. Precision carriage riding on 8 wide-contact, double-row ball bearings providing a very smooth vibrations free travel. These machines have proven themselves in thousands of manufacturing companies throughout the world. Order any Original Saw 22" Extension Table to extend the versatility of your Radial Arm Saw.
- 5HP, 3Ph, 460V motor
- 16” Blade
- Automatic blade braking system
- Carriage return spring
- Adjustable crosscut stop
- 16” crosscut
- Base column lock
- HDPE lower guard provides full coverage
- Accessible start/stop button on the left/front edge of table
- Precision carriage riding 8 wide-contact, double row, ball bearings, which provide smooth vibration-free travel
- Oversized MDF table top included
- Powder coated heavy gauge steel frame and legs
- Standard worktable height: 33”
- Arbor nut and precision ground arbor collars
- Wrench kit (includes allen arbor wrench, flat arbor wrench, and misc. allen wrenches)
- Adjustable tension carriage return reel
- Dimensions: 52” Depth and 48” Height
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA
- Plug not include, must be hard wired direct to electrical source
|Connecting Electrical Current|
|The motor is properly connected to the magnetic switch at the factory for operation on the|
|electrical voltage specified on the tag attached to the guard stud. Make sure incoming|
|voltage from your power supply conforms to the voltage specified on the tag.|
|Remove the magnetic switch cover and insert power supply cable through the dust proof|
|fitting. Connect wires to L1, L2 and L3 for 3 phase; L1 and L2 for single phase (See page|
|14 left photo). Do not attach power to the transformer. Attach the ground wire to the|
|ground lug inside the enclosure. Wiring must conform to the National Electrical Code and|
|any applicable local codes.|
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- All Radial Arm Saws are custom built upon order and will ship in approximately 8 weeks and Stations, Stands, Accessories 2-4 weeks for all other Original Saw products.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Original SawItem 420635
Original SawItem 420628
Original SawItem 420631
Original SawItem 420634
Original SawItem 420632
Original SawItem 420627
Original SawItem 420630
Original SawItem 420625
Original SawItem 420624
Original SawItem 420626