Powermatic - PWBS-14CS 100th Anniversary Edition Bandsaw
Ships for Free
SOLD OUT! Check Your Local Store for Availability!
This kit includes the following items:
- PCS-14 Stand
- PWBS-14 Bandsaw
- Riser Block Kit PWBS-14
- PWBS-14 Mobile Base
Items You May Need
Item 961123Model 708115K
Item 863613Model 1791258B
Item 863611Model 1791801B
Item 863615Model 1791260B
Item 178530Model 1791079KG
- 60 watt halogen lamp built into the body, providing direct light on blade and workpiece while cutting
- Chip Blower ensures a clean, visible cut line
- Balanced, 9-spoke cast-iron wheels run smoothly
- Easy-to-read tensioning gauge settings indicated in blade width increments
- Carter quick tension release lever speeds up blade changes
- Durable micro-adjustable dual bearing blade guide system above and below the table
- Extra-large, 2-piece cast-iron table has 15" x15" tilting (45° right, 10° left) section and a fixed 15" x 5" extension for a total working surface area of 15" x 20"
- Full 6" under guide capacity with 13-1/2" frame-to-blade clearance
- Quick-release T-square style fence system with resaw assembly
- Full 6" resaw capacity
- 93-1/2" blade range from 1/8" to 3/4" – with 6" Riser Block installed, blade length required will be 105"
- 1-1/2 HP 115/230V motor
- Built-in 4" dust port
- Poly V-belt maximizes power transmission while minimizing noise and vibration
- Frame mounted push-button switch
- Rigid 1-piece welded stand requires no assembly
- Shipping Weight: 250 lbs.
- 6" Riser Block Kit, which increases resaw to 12" and requires 105" blade
- Adjustable miter gauge
- Rip fence
- 1/4" bandsaw blade
- Gooseneck work light and chip blower
Articles & Blogs
Powermatic, a Woodcraft business partner for many years, is celebrating a major milestone this year – its 100th year in business.
“Woodcraft offers congratulations and best wishes to Powermatic,” Woodcraft President and CEO Jack Bigger said. “We are sharing the Tennessee-based company’s 100th Anniversary press release here so our customers will know firsthand what Powermatic plans for 2021.”