Triton - Project Saw Module
7.5A/950W sliding or fixed 5" dia circular saw that functions as a bench tool or TWX7 Workcentre module. Cast aluminium base with both metric and imperial graduations plus steel double-bar saw head...
Item 153118Model RG-6
Item 152650Model CR-2
Item 153769Model BH-2
Item 415685Model M1025
- Bench power tool that also functions as a TWX7 Workcentre module Allows easy upgrading of the tool from bench-mounted to freestanding when fitted to the TWX7 Workcentre
- Dual mode, fixed and moving saw head for fast rip cuts and precise hand-controlled cutting
- Steel double-bar mounted saw head and cast aluminium table base for improved rigidity and removal of play for improved cutting accuracy
- Multi-function protractor fence with quick-release clamp for one easily configured tool that angles and clamps the workpiece securely
- The 127mm diameter 40T blade produces clean edges test to allow workpieces to be used immediately without further work or sanding
- Dust port and supplied dust bag keep the blade, workpiece and work area clean
- Integrated saw head riving knife for eliminating or reducing kickback
- Fully enclosed spring-loaded blade guard and supplied push stick for improved safety by keeping fingers away from the blade
- Blade Diameter - 127mm
- Bore Diameter - 17mm
- No Load Speed - 9500rpm
- Power - 910W
- Product Weight - 11kg
- Project Saw
- Blade (on product) 127X20X40T
- Protractor fence
- Quick clamp
- Dust bag
- Blade key
- Push stick
- TWX7 module fittings
- 3mm Hex Key
- M4 Handle Fasteners
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Three year replacement for defective product. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 with warranty issues on your Triton product.
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your Triton product, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days with original receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Customer pays return freight.