Pro-Series 12' Universal Track Saw Kit
This item has an additional shipping charge
The TrueTrac Universal Saw System gives you the capabilities and precision of a big table saw in a compact package that you can carry to the yard or jobsite with ease. Just attach it to your existing circular saw - right or left side - and get started. Use any circular saw with a 6-1/2"...
Items You May Need
The Adapter Plate positions your saw on top of the guide track instead of against it. As a result, the sacrificial edge of the poly-vinyl track strip marks the cut position precisely without factoring. Once the chamfered edges of the Adapter Plate grooves are dropped over the mating chamfered edges of the track rails, there's zero play between them so your saw cannot wander away from the edge of the track and ruin your cut. The weight of your saw keeps every cut on track and precisely positioned.
With the TrueTrac Universal Saw System, you can:
- Turn a hand-held circular saw into a track system
- Fits any circular saw with a 6-1/2" to 8-1/4" blade diameter
- Crosscut multiple boards at the same time
- Rip narrow boards like a table saw
- Shave thin strips off workpiece edges to produce precise widths - down to a mere 1/32"
- Cut tapered shapes for cabinet fillers and similar projects
- Eliminate rough or waned edges easily
- One 57" track
- Two 48" tracks
- Two 57" length anti-chip strips, installed on track
- Four 48" length anti-chip strips, installed on track
- Universal Saw Adapter Plate
- Hardware packet (6 bolts, 6 nuts, L-shaped hex wrench)
- Setup Jig
- Four dovetail connectors, with setscrews installed
- Zero Clearance Block
- Installation instructions
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-8 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Instructions / MSDS