Maximize your ability to hear better whether at home watching TV, taking a walk in the woods or birds taking flight. Pro Hear hearing aids your ability to hear everything that is going on, and hear...
Item 847117Model 60-100
Item 846919Model PCS175-TGP236
Item 840938Model CNS175-TGP236
Item 144838Model 144838W
Maximize your ability to hear better whether at home watching TV, taking a walk in the woods or birds taking flight. Pro Hear hearing aids your ability to hear everything that is going on, and hear it clearly.
The Pro Hear II, in black, is a low-profile in ear sound amplification and suppression in one device. Discrete size reduces distortion and will compress sound over 85 dB with two channels and two memory settings. Setting can be set to 17dB and 22 db. Comply N 50 tips for perfect fit and comfort all day. Designed to provide a safe level of sound amplification and can be worn with most glasses and hats without interference. The unique compression circuit minimizes impulse sounds and, together with the companion ear plug, reduces the negative effect of muzzle blasts or other loud noises.
- Aid, enhance and protect your hearing with the Pro Hear II by Pro Ears
- Fully digital signal processing on two channels using push button select. Impulse Sound Suppression set at 85dB. Wind Screen. Wide Dynamic Range Compression. Directional microphone
- Gain setting at 17 dB on channel one and 22dB on channel two
- Exceptionally low THD at < 2% Typical 120 hour battery life using 312 type battery
- Ultra compact size and weight, less than 1/4 oz
- One year warranty
- Adjustable Volume Control - rotational dial
- Low battery and program change tones
- Ultra - soft foam tips for a secure, comfortable fit
- High Fidelity sound quality
- Dynamic Contrast Detection
>Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Call Woodcraft Customer Service before making a return.
- This product can only ship in the 48 states.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. There will be a 15% restocking fee for returns in the first 90 days. Warranty policy takes effect after that. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.