Kreg - Precision Beaded Face-Frame System, Kreg# PRS1200
Beaded face-frames are a great way for you to add detail, richness, and value to your cabinetry and furniture. Kreg Tool has designed a tool that will help you build beaded face-frames faster,...
You May Also Like
Item 148873Model PRS3040
Item 150664Model PRS3400
Item 158284Model PRS2100
• Simple design results in more accurate cuts, better finished look
• Easily installed on almost any full-sized router table
• Router bits manufactured with 1/2" shanks and high grade carbide tips for durability
• Each beaded profile requires a beading bit and a notching bit to complete the shaping and notching
• Notching bits are available in 1-1/2” and 2” sizes to allow one pass operations
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Articles & Blogs
Great asset to your shop
This is a great product for making beaded frames without the high cost for an industrial machine. My only gripe is there should be a dust collector port designed into the fence somehow. But it cuts my beaded frame making in half. A must have in a cabinet shop.
Perfect for beaded face frames
Enables you to produce repeatable cuts in a fraction of the time. Takes the guesswork out of producing beaded face frames. Produces professional cabinet shop results.