Precision Beaded Face-Frame System, Kreg# PRS1200
Ships on February 3, 2017
Beaded face-frames are a great way for you to add detail, richness, and value to your cabinetry and furniture. Kreg Tool has designed a tool that will help you build beaded face-frames faster,...
You May Also Like
- Simple design results in more accurate cuts, better finished look
- Easily installed on almost any full-sized router table
- Router bits manufactured with 1/2" shanks and high grade carbide tips for durability
- Each beaded profile requires a beading bit and a notching bit to complete the shaping and notching
- Notching bits are available in 1-1/2” and 2” sizes to allow one pass operations
Articles & Blogs
Great asset to your shop
This is a great product for making beaded frames without the high cost for an industrial machine. My only gripe is there should be a dust collector port designed into the fence somehow. But it cuts my beaded frame making in half. A must have in a cabinet shop.
Perfect for beaded face frames
Enables you to produce repeatable cuts in a fraction of the time. Takes the guesswork out of producing beaded face frames. Produces professional cabinet shop results.