PM2000 10" Table Saw, Model 1792000K
Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk Built-in retractable caster system (patent pending) for immediate shop mobility Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for...
You May Also Like
- Quick release riving knife greatly reduces binding/kickback risk
- Built-in retractable caster system (patent pending) for immediate shop mobility
- Push button arbor lock (patent pending) for rapid blade change
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation
- Wide stance heavy-duty trunnion for stability and smooth blade positioning
- Adjustable angle indicators (patent pending) on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Industrial-duty Accu-Fence® System ensures accurate cuts
- Enclosed cabinet with cast iron base for rigidity
- Heavy-duty deluxe micro-adjust miter gauge with aluminum extruded 13" extension fence, for good workpiece support and fine angle adjustments
- Precision ground, high luster, cast iron table top with front edge bevel for hassle-free workpiece positioning
- Heavy-duty chrome plated handwheels contribute to smooth trunnion/arbor movement
- Independent leaf blade guard and anti-kickback pawls promote safe cutting
- Industrial magnetic controls, and jumbo stop switch is reachable with the knee
- Built-in 4" port for dust collection
- Motor: 3HP, 1PH, 230V, 13A
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor Speed: 4300 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350
- Dust Port Diameter (OD): 4"
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13-1/2"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 50"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Overall Dimensions 85"L x 37"W x 39"H
- Table Height: 34-1/2"
- Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut:11-1/4"
- Table Size with Standard Extension: 42"L x 30-1/2"W
- Table Size without Extension: 22"L x 30-1/2"W
- Table Size without Wings: 22"L x 30-1/2"W
- TEFC Motor with magnetic controls
- Standard left and right cast iron extension wings
- Accu-Fence® System with 50" to the right cutting capacity
- Melamine-surface extension table and legs
- Arbor wrench and motor cover
- Blade, power cord plug not included
- Shipping weight 746 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 2-5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
With so many styles and configurations of table saws available, how do you choose the one that’s right for you? Each style has its advantages and disadvantages, so as you are reviewing the styles and options, ask yourself the following questions...
After 21,961 de-duped entrees to the Gold Rush Sweepstakes sponsored by Woodcraft, Powermatic and Woodcraft Magazine, we have our winners list to share with you. The contest promotion ran from August 1 to September 30th, 2013 where there were 5,552 store entries and 16,409 online & mail-in entries. Winners were selected on October 10, 2013.