Powermatic - PM 1000 Table Saw, 1 - 3 / 4 HP, 1 PH, 30" Accu - Fence System
This item is now out of stock with the Manufacturer. Order now for mid-October shipment.
Item 857875Model 1791001K
Item 853326Model 1791230K
Item 853325Model 1791229K
Item 852094Model PCS31230-PFA30
Item 424388Model PM23150K
Item 846918Model PCS175-PFA30
Item 856293Model ICS51230-52
Item 846920Model PCS175-TGP252
Item 846919Model PCS175-TGP236
• A blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection
• Conveniently located hands free power switch
• Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety
• The sturdy miter gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts
• Exclusive AccuFence provides rigidity and precision
• The poly-V belt drive system reduces vibration and maximizes efficiency
• Ergonomically designed 7” handwheels provide momentum, making blade height and bevel adjustments easy
• Arbor lock allows for one handed blade changes with minimal tools
• Cast iron work surface features a beveled edge
• Bevel scale is conveniently located with large, easy to read numbers
• Hinged motor cover provides quick access to the interior of the cabinet
Motor Power: 1-3/4HP
Motor Current (Amps) : 20/10
Motor Phase : 1
Motor Voltage (V.) : 115/230
Prewired Voltage (V.) : 115
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.) : 30A (for 115V), 20A (for 230V)
Table Height from Floor (In.) : 34-1/4
Table Size (In.) : 20 x 27
Table Type : Cast Iron
Total Work Surface (In.) : 57 x 27
Arbor Diameter (In.) : 5/8
Arbor Speed (RPM) : 4200
Blade Diameter (In.) : 10
Cast Iron Work Surface (In.) : 40 x 27
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM) : 350
Dust Port Outside Diameter (In.) : 4
Maximum Depth of Cut (In.) : 3-1/8
Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees (In.) : 2-1/8
Maximum Diameter of Dado (In.) : 8
Maximum Rip Left of Blade (In.) : 12
Maximum Rip Right of Blade (In.) : 30
Maximum Width of Dado (In.) : 13/16
Weight (Lbs.) : 347
Shipping / Billing Information
All shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 5 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty