Portamate Miter Saw Stand, PM7000
This item has an additional shipping charge
New And Improved! The Portamate Miter Saw WorkCenter takes the concept of multi-functionality to the next level. This new and improved model features two-wheel portability for easier maneuvering,...
You May Also Like
- Two wheel portability
- Folds to 11 3/4" x 10 x 66 3/4"
- Includes 4 outlet 15 amp power center
- 3 roller supports
- 1 pair of machinery mounts
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All merchandise returns to Affinity Tool Works must have prior written authorization and a Return Goods Authorization number on all documents. Freight for returns is the responsibility of the customer and merchandise is subject to inspection prior to acceptance. A restocking fee of 20% applies.
All claims for freight damage must be made in writing with supporting photos within 48 hours of delivery. Freight damage must be noted on carrier Bill of Lading for all claims. If you need help with a return, please contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482.
Every HTC product is manufactured by dedicated craftsmen using only the finest materials, and is backed by our exclusive Lifetime Warranty.
this is the best stand for the money..
THIS IS THE BEST STAND TO DATE. I HOPE THEY COME OUT WITH MORE STANDS FOR OTHER SAWS OR TOOLS
Dont buy this!
If you are going to multiple job sites, this is not for you. I was so impressed at first i purchased a second one for the crew. Then the extension arm mechanism broke on the first one. It cannot be fixed due to hidden bushing fasteners inside the sleeve. now you can hear the screw and bushing rattling around inside the sleeve housing. and eventually the other side broke as well. this happened to both sides of the second one soon after. also the plastic caps on the end of the mounts fell off of all of them. and now they are starting to rack or go crooked. Not worth the money.