Portamate Miter Saw Stand - PM7000
For the most complete miter saw stand around, arm yourself with Bora’s heavy-duty stand, designed for all environments, perfect for contractors to DIYers and everyone in between. Whether you work in a small shop or a changing jobsite, this portable miter saw stand makes it easy to work...
For the most complete miter saw stand around, arm yourself with Bora’s heavy-duty stand, designed for all environments, perfect for contractors to DIYers and everyone in between. Whether you work in a small shop or a changing jobsite, this portable miter saw stand makes it easy to work — it’s simple to transport, set up, and use. Make your worksite as versatile as possible with the PM-7000 Deluxe Miter Saw Stand.
- Ultimate portable miter saw work station – heavy duty construction and an array of features both contractors and DIY enthusiasts will love
- Lumber storage supports on front legs
- Fast and easy to fold, transport, and store
- Powder-coated, rust-resistant tubular steel and aluminum
- Weight capacity of 500 lbs. and supports material up to 16 feet long
- 33" Work height
- Includes a 4-outlet 100v power strip, 8” wheels and universal tool mounts
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs and supports materials up to 16 feet long
- 33" Work height
- (1) Bora® Portamate Miter Saw Stand - PM7000
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
this is the best stand for the money..
THIS IS THE BEST STAND TO DATE. I HOPE THEY COME OUT WITH MORE STANDS FOR OTHER SAWS OR TOOLS
Dont buy this!
If you are going to multiple job sites, this is not for you. I was so impressed at first i purchased a second one for the crew. Then the extension arm mechanism broke on the first one. It cannot be fixed due to hidden bushing fasteners inside the sleeve. now you can hear the screw and bushing rattling around inside the sleeve housing. and eventually the other side broke as well. this happened to both sides of the second one soon after. also the plastic caps on the end of the mounts fell off of all of them. and now they are starting to rack or go crooked. Not worth the money.
Bora PortamateItem 868792