Portable Router Table, Benchtop Model 3110
Model 3110. Includes fence, router base plate, and precision t-style miter gauge track.Folds down in seconds for easy transport & compact storageComfortable 14" work heightLarge 24" x 19" x...
You May Also Like
- Folds down in seconds for easy transport & compact storage
- Comfortable 14" work height
- Large 24" x 19" x 1-1/8" work surface (456 sq. in.)
- Heavy duty tubular steel leg set
- Non-skid, non-marking rubber feet
- Pre-drilled for multiple fence locations
- HPL professional grade laminate on both sides of top
- Precision t-style miter gauge track
- Pre-drilled for optional power switch model 3506
- Wide, stable stance
- Folded dimensions 24" x 32" x 4"
Accessories:Reducer Rings, Model 3513 (WC# 402116). Reduce bit opening for safer and more accurate cuts. Precision machined brass for long life. Rings come in seven sizes: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8", 3/4" and 7/8". Includes: two locking nuts, seven reducer rings and storage case.Freehand Guard, Model 3503 (WC# 826430). Shield eyes and face from chips; installs quickly to router table insert, 1/4" x 4-1/4" diameter clear scratch-resistant polycarbonate guard; brass insert installs in baseplate ring.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks for the stands, and 2-4 days for the dust solution 5000.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.