PocketJig200XCJ Pocket Hole Bundle
The Milescraft PocketJig200XCJ Pocket Hole Bundle includes everything that is in the New and Improved PocketJig200 and PocketJig100 kits plus a 2" Face Clamp. This pocket hole kit allows you to connect your workpieces in a quick and timely manner. Whether you want to build storage...
Items You May Need
- Spring-loaded sled adjust button allows the jig to be set to do repairs of any nature around your home or your shop
- Built-in imperial and metric scales allow you to easily measure the thickness of your workpiece
- There are four common board thickness settings built into the pocket jig: 1/2", 3/4", 1" and 1-1/2"
- Recessed clamp pocket with magnet helps to keep the clamp in the same position as you move to different locations
- Easily adjust to your board thickness setting with the single sled design and sled adjust button
- 15 degree drilling angle
- PocketJig200 for standard repairs and wood material 1-1/2" thick or larger
- PocketJig100 for simple repairs and wood materinal 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick
- 2" Face Clamp to hold your jigs to your work piece
- 60 pc T20 pocket hole screws: 10 of each of 1” (25mm), 1-1/4” (32mm) coarse and fine, 1-1/5” (38mm), 2” (51mm), 2-1/2” (64mm)
- 3" and 6" T20 drivers
- Quick connect adapter
- 10 pc pocket plugs
- 3/8" HSS drill bit
- 3/8" stop collar
- Hex key
- Instruction manual
- Storage case
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Milescraft accepts returns within 90 days of receipt. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization details.
Warranty varies by product, call (224) 227-6930 for warranty details.
Instructions / MSDS