Whether you want to build storage projects, cabinets, shelves or bookcases, the Milescraft PocketJig200 does it all. This pocket hole jig allows you to connect your workpieces in a quick and professional manner. This all-in-one kit allows you to create, join and finish corner joints,...
Items You May Need
- Spring loaded sled snaps into place to set correct drilling depth for projects using 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” and 1-1/2” boards (12, 19, 27, 38mm)
- Built in imperial and metric scale on side of jig allows you to measure board thickness to start your project
- Hardened steel drill bushings guide the included 3/8" high speed steel step bit to create an accurate and clean pocket hole
- The built-in rare earth magnet holds the jig firmly in place
- Bottom of the PocketJig200 includes a built-in depth finder to easily set your anti-roll flat sided stop collar to proper drilling depth
- The Milescraft connecter allows you to quickly change from drilling, to driving with included 3" and 6" magnetic T20 Torx Drivers
- The rugged molded storage case conveniently holds all components needed to start and finish a project
- Includes PocketJig200, 3/8" HSS step bit, flat sided stop collar with hex key, quick connecter, two magnetic T20 Torx drivers, 60 pocket hole screw assortment, 10 plugs, instruction manual and case
- Drilling angle: 15 degree
- Maximum material thickness: 1-1/2"
- Drill bit: 3/8" (9.5mm), 1/4" shank
- Drill guide bushing spacing: 1"
- Stop collar: 3/8" split ring
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days depending on product ordered.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Milescraft accepts returns within 90 days of receipt. Customer pays return freight. Contact Woodcraft customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return authorization details.
Warranty varies by product, call (224) 227-6930 for warranty details.
Instructions / MSDS