Pocket-Pro Starter Set - CMT Part: PPJ-002
For fast, easy and accurate cabinet & furniture construction, there's never been a tool like the Pocket-Pro™ Joinery System. This innovative system lets you make rock-solid pocket hole joints in stock from 1/2" to 1-5/8" thick, with unprecedented speed and accuracy.The heart of the...
Simply sliding the jig up or down allows you to adjust for stock thicknesses in preset 1/8" increments, without test joints or measurements. If you have used other pocket hole jigs you will be familiar with many applications of the joint, but you will enjoy some big advantages with the Pocket-Pro:Some jigs require that you add or remove portions of the jig to join different stock thicknesses.Not the Pocket-Pro! You simply adjust the interlocking jig up or down for the full range of joints, from 1/2" to 1-5/8" thick.
Other jigs require frequent repositioning of the Depth Stop Collar for different styles of joint. Not the Pocket-Pro! The vast majority of adjustments allow you to leave the Stop Collar in the same position on the drill bit. With the Pocket-Pro, you can adjust the location of the pocket in relation to the end of the workpiece to create a stronger joint by using longer screws or to leave more material in the joint.
• Easy enough for the beginner and accurate enough for the pro
• The Pocket-Pro is the world's most versatile pocket hole jig
• Boxes of screws are 500 count
Note: Products labeled 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' are shipped directly from the manufacturer, whose warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. In-stock product will ship within 5 business days. All returns after 30 days are subject to a 25% restocking fee. For details, click on the 'Ships Direct From Manufacturer' link below.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in unopened, original packaging and return requested within 10 days of receipt. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.