Pocket-Hole Jig Micro
Similar to the Micro-Pocket Drill Guide accessories for Kreg® 500- and 700- Pocket-Hole Jigs, the Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig Micro - Model KPHJ230 creates a 33% smaller pocket hole that works great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repairs but in a complete stand-alone system....
Micro-pocket holes are great in virtually every application where you’d use standard pocket holes, and especially for 1/2" (12 mm)-thick material and narrow stock, down to 1" (25 mm) wide. Because the bit removes less material, drill strokes are faster and easier. Right out-of-the-box, this Pocket-Hole Jig will help you make quick work of small projects. It is compatible with Kreg® pan-head pocket-hole screws.
- Twist-apart design for variable pocket-hole spacing
- Positioning sliders for 1/2" and 3/4" thick materials
- Easy-set drill bit with etched markings for 1/2" and 3/4" materials
- GripMaxx™ anti-slip bottom
- Material thickness tail removes for repair projects
- Durable, impact-resistant construction
- Carrying Case
- Made in the USA
- Materials: Durable Plastic Polymer and Hardened Steel
- Capacity: Material thickness stops at 1/2" and 3/4"
- (1) Kreg® Pocket-Hole Jig Micro (Model KPHJ230)
- (1) Stand Alone Drill Guide
- (1) Easy-Set Drill Bit and Stop Collar
- (1) Material Thickness Gauge/Hex Wrench
- (1) Universal Clamp Adapter
- (1) Driver Bit
- (1) Carrying Case