Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO with Clamp & Screws
The Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO is the most advanced jig yet from Kreg®, and it’s the premium choice for project builders who want to build smarter and faster than ever. This jig was engineered to take your wood projects to the next level with features like one-motion Automaxx™ clamping,...
Included with the 720PRO are the Kreg® Docking Station material support wings with a repeatable stop, as well as a Pocket-Hole Jig Clamp to secure the jig to your workbench. These premium additions transform your Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO into the ultimate pocket-hole workstation when you need more storage, more material support, and more stability. Every element of this jig was crafted to maximize the work you do, so you can get high-quality results.
- Premium, advanced jig for creating rock-solid pocket-hole joints
- Clamps and sets material thickness in one motion
- Workpiece is secure with GripMaxx™ anti-slip material construction
- Chip ejection port connects to your shop vacuum
- Docking Station transforms jig into benchtop workstation
- Durable construction with steel-reinforced spine
- Onboard storage keeps Kreg accessories close at hand
- Support wings provide enhanced support for large pieces
- Maximum stock thickness: 1-1/2"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- (1) Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720 PRO
- (1) Easy-Set Drill Bit with stop collar
- (1) Material thickness gauge/hex wrench
- (1) 3" Driver bit
- (1) 6" Driver bit
- (1) Dust collection attachment
- (160) Sample Kreg® Pocket-Hole Screws
- (1) Free project plan so you can start building right away
- Wood Project 3" Clamp that adjusts automatically to match material thickness, has a 3" reach and clamps material up to 3" thick
- An additional 50 count of screws ranging from 1" up to 2-1/2" in length