pfeil Swiss made
Straight Head Woodworking Adze - 18" Handle
pfeil is undoubtedly the finest carving tool on the market, second-to-none in terms of manufacturing quality and durability. The Straight Head Adze is perfect for establishing the plane in large carvings or timber framing projects. The straight blade allows real control over the work....
- Blade has a durable, resilient cutting edge
- Premium tool steel
- "Through eye" forging
- Same attention to detail and high quality as the world famous "Swiss Made" carving tools
- Use: Woodworking - Removing stock and planing tasks
- Overall Length: 18"
- Overall Weight: 2.2 lb
- Blade Width: 3"
- Blade Construction: Premium tool steel hardened to Rc 56-58
- Handle Material: Unfinished solid ash
- (1) Straight Head Woodworking Adze - 18" Handle
Excellent Quality Tool
I have been looking for a good adze for a long time. This one fits the bill perfectly- Works great for my woodworking projects.
Excellently designed, well balanced, very sharp and sturdy tool for removing large quantities of wood fast. Plus, it's just fun and gratifying to use. I expect it to last forever and get handed down.
Perfect fit, well made!
Well built. Handel fits perfect in hand. Blade holds it's edge.
Honed and ready
construction, bowls...great multi-purpose tool. finely honed out of the box. good quality all around.