Bushings for making one of our pen and pencil kits. Fits Woodcraft professional pen turning mandrels and standard pen maker's mandrels.Precision machined to eliminate off-center turningLong...
You May Also Like
- Precision machined to eliminate off-center turning
- Long lasting steel construction
- Fits Woodcraft professional or standard pen maker's mandrels
- Includes all needed bushings for slim-style pens
- Project kits, blanks and drill bits sold separately
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Great improvement on the original part
I like the longer spacer so it would get lost as easily. We use the mandrel in a Tech Ed Shop setting and have to replace the spacer from time to time. The shorter ones get lost on occasion.
I make Freedom Pens and I use a lot of these bushings. My problem with them is simple. I do not like the chamfer that is cut on one end. This chamfer sometimes makes it difficult to get a good fit between the pen blank and the pen parts. It would make me happier if both ends were cut flat.
good back-up supply
Good to have a back-up supply on hand.
Necessary to turn to correct diameter
The size is correct for the slimline pen kit and turning down to the bushings made a great pen