Pau Rosa - 3/4" x 4" x 36"
Pau Rosa (Bobgunnia madagascarensis), also called snake bean, has beautiful heartwood that tends to vary in color from a pink or yellow to a darker reddish-brown with a subtle to pronounced striped figure with darker brown tones. The colors found in Pau Rosa will tend to darken with...
- Colors darkens with age
- Also called Snake Bean
- Turns, glues, and finishes well
- Native to Tanzania
- Thickness: 3/4"
- Width: 4"
- Length: 36"
- (1) Pau Rosa - 3/4" x 4" x 36" - Dimensional Lumber
- Wood is a product of nature, and as such, no two pieces are alike to start with, the same wood growing in different locales can vary greatly even though it is the exact same species.
- Due to the nature of wood movement, shrinkage and expansion are possible. Please measure each piece carefully before starting any project.
- Cut from quality, kiln-dried stock. The grain runs with the longest dimension.
- Thin Stock is sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Carving and Turning Blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Plywood sizes are nominal, the dimensions are +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Larger blocks are sawn to +/- 1/4" of the listed size.
- Smaller blocks are sawn to +/- 1/8" of the listed size.
- Spindle stock, or stock that is 1-1/2" - 2" wide is sawn to +/-1/8" of the listed size.