Old Time Whittling Book
Clearance Products & Pricing May Not Be Available At All Retail Locations
Old Time Whittling, An Introductory Text by Keith Randich. Although the word Whittling may conjure images of old men making shavings while sitting on a bench in front of the general store, its definition is simply any carving done with a knife. Learn the basics while creating:An eggAn...
- An egg
- An old boot
- A ball-in-the-cage
- A wooden chain
- A ball-in-a-ball
- An arrow through the heart
- And more with this easy to follow text.
- Wood selection, knife sharpening, and safety give the beginning carver a good basic introduction.
- Ten projects with concise instructions
- 50+ photographs and diagrams.
- 60 pgs., softcover.
Articles & Blogs
At one time, every man in America worth a nickel had a pocketknife on him. “You never know when you might need it” was the philosophy, and a man always wanted to be prepared for any situation. There are still plenty of folks out there who consider a pocketknife as critical as a cell phone.