Old Fashioned Milk Paint Tavern Green Pint
The deep rich colors of Milk Paint authentically reflect those colors found on existing antique furniture and buildings. Milk Paint is made in small batches, using earth pigments. Modern paints...
You May Also Like
- Made in small batches, using earth pigments
- Finish for achieving the “old” or “country look” of Colonial or Shaker furniture
- The colors in Milk Paint will not fade
- Milk Paint is environmentally safe and non-toxic when dry
- Safe for children's furniture and toys
Great stuff -
used it on the base of a butcher block island - went on easy, looks great. 1 yr. later it has only darkened up slightly but till looks great. For photos of the actual finished color - see my site at http://www.facebook.com/BackyardWoodworks I a purchasing more now for a new kitchen table, which is coming together in the woodshop now.