The deep rich colors of Milk Paint authentically reflect those colors found on existing antique furniture and buildings. Milk Paint is made in small batches, using earth pigments. Modern paints...
- Made in small batches, using earth pigments
- Finish for achieving the “old” or “country look” of Colonial or Shaker furniture
- The colors in Milk Paint will not fade
- Milk Paint is environmentally safe and non-toxic when dry
- Safe for children''s furniture and toys
Great stuff -
used it on the base of a butcher block island - went on easy, looks great. 1 yr. later it has only darkened up slightly but till looks great. For photos of the actual finished color - see my site at http://www.facebook.com/BackyardWoodworks I a purchasing more now for a new kitchen table, which is coming together in the woodshop now.