Old Fashioned Milk Paint - Old Fashioned Milk Paint Tavern Green Pint
The deep rich colors of Milk Paint authentically reflect those colors found on existing antique furniture and buildings. Milk Paint is made in small batches, using earth pigments. Modern paints...
You May Also Like
Item 811151Model 1050
Item 163906Model Q2874
Item 146357Model 07660768160
Item 811153Model 1110
- Made in small batches, using earth pigments
- Finish for achieving the “old” or “country look” of Colonial or Shaker furniture
- The colors in Milk Paint will not fade
- Milk Paint is environmentally safe and non-toxic when dry
- Safe for children's furniture and toys
Articles & Blogs
Milk paint, chalk paint, furniture paint, mineral paint … it can get confusing. There are a large number of paints on the market these days for refinishing and updating furniture and interior projects, and there seem to be more every day. Let’s take a look at the different (and same) characteristics of each.
Great stuff -
used it on the base of a butcher block island - went on easy, looks great. 1 yr. later it has only darkened up slightly but till looks great. For photos of the actual finished color - see my site at http://www.facebook.com/BackyardWoodworks I a purchasing more now for a new kitchen table, which is coming together in the woodshop now.