The deep rich colors of Milk Paint authentically reflect those colors found on existing antique furniture and buildings. Milk Paint is made in small batches, using earth pigments. Modern paints...
You May Also Like
- Made in small batches, using earth pigments
- Finish for achieving the “old” or “country look” of Colonial or Shaker furniture
- The colors in Milk Paint will not fade
- Milk Paint is environmentally safe and non-toxic when dry
- Safe for children's furniture and toys
Milk Paint looks great
Used this to repaint a side-table. Outcome looks great. Really happy with the result. Still working on the best way to protect the finish though, as wax doesn't seem like the best option.