Old Fashioned Milk Paint Salem Red Pint
The deep rich colors of Milk Paint authentically reflect those colors found on existing antique furniture and buildings. Milk Paint is made in small batches, using earth pigments. Modern paints...
You May Also Like
- Made in small batches, using earth pigments
- Finish for achieving the “old” or “country look” of Colonial or Shaker furniture
- The colors in Milk Paint will not fade
- Milk Paint is environmentally safe and non-toxic when dry
- Safe for children's furniture and toys
Articles & Blogs
Milk paint, chalk paint, furniture paint, mineral paint … it can get confusing. There are a large number of paints on the market these days for refinishing and updating furniture and interior projects, and there seem to be more every day. Let’s take a look at the different (and same) characteristics of each.