The deep rich colors of Milk Paint authentically reflect those colors found on existing antique furniture and buildings. Milk Paint is made in small batches, using earth pigments. Modern paints...
- Made in small batches, using earth pigments
- Finish for achieving the “old” or “country look” of Colonial or Shaker furniture
- The colors in Milk Paint will not fade
- Milk Paint is environmentally safe and non-toxic when dry
- Safe for children's furniture and toys
Articles & Blogs
Good quality and the real deal
Works very well and can be combined easily with other colors to get just the right shade. Requires two to three coats for complete coverage and a topcoat for protection. Sand between coats, an application of BLO on top followed by some wax and it looks great. Need higher water resistance, use some wiping varnish instead. Layer colors to get a really nice "distressed" look as it wears away from sharp edges, dings and dents.