6" x 48" Aluminum Oxide Sanding Belt, 80 Grit, 1 each
Norton belts provide high-speed sanding and finishing of flat surfaces on wood, plastic, and glass. From narrow belts for your portable belt sander to wider belts for your bench-stand belt sander,...
You May Also Like
- General purpose aluminum oxide grain is tough and durable, with an aggressive cutting action
- X-weight cotton backing makes these belts ideal for metal, wood, plastic and fiberglass
- Bi-directional belt splice
- No directional arrows to look for
- Open coat reduces clogging for longer useful life when sanding soft woods
I have used Norton Sheet goods for sanding with better results than I have with any big box store product so I figured I would give the belt paper a try and see if I would have a similar expience. I did not. This belt paper wears just as fast if not faster than other brands. I bought a 5 pack else where for the same price as 1 of these belts and the other ones last just as long. I guess belt paper is belt paper regardless of name.
I have bought and used this product alot
I have been restoring antique airplanes for 36 years and wood is one of the major components. Some surfaces have to be smooth and/or match cut lines, belt sander works great.