Northern Kentucky Cedar
24" Basic Ventilated Hanging Kit
Organize your closet with this 24" Basic Ventilated Hanging Kit from Northern Kentucky Cedar. Made in USA of Aromatic Red Cedar which naturally absorbs odors and repels insects making it ideal for closets.Add to your master closet with other Northern Kentucky Cedar components or utilize...
Add to your master closet with other Northern Kentucky Cedar components or utilize wall-to-wall mounting for a hall closet.
Shelves are ventilated to allow light and airflow. Shelves/rods can adjust to your specifications.
Ideal do-it-yourself project as the design is straightforward and includes simple hardware for easy installation.
- 2 - Ventilated shelves
- 2 - Hanging rods
- 2 - J-hooks
- 2 - Angle braces
- Required hardware
- Installation instructions
- Shipping Weight: 8-1/2 lb.
- Assembled size: 24" W x 12" D x 12-1/2" H (each rod assembly, 2 per kit)
Note: Side poles/panels sold separately and not included with this kit.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 14-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Northern Kentucky Cedar allows return of items within 7 days of receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Restock fee may apply. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Northern Kentucky Cedar offers a 90 day warranty on manufacturers defect (parts only). Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for assistance.
If an item is damaged in transit, please photograph the damage and contact Woodcraft Customer Service for a replacement piece.