Northern Kentucky Cedar
18" Deluxe Solid Shoe Cubby Kit
Make sure your shoes have a place in your closet with this 18" Deluxe Solid Shoe Cubby Kit. Made in USA of Aromatic Red Cedar which naturally absorbs musty odors and repels insects.Solid shelves offer full cedar look and prevent items from falling through. Shelf height is...
Make sure your shoes have a place in your closet with this 18" Deluxe Solid Shoe Cubby Kit. Made in USA of Aromatic Red Cedar which naturally absorbs musty odors and repels insects.
Solid shelves offer full cedar look and prevent items from falling through. Shelf height is adjustable.
Great do-it-yourself project. Installation is easy with pre-drilled side panels (with unique baseboard notch) and simple hardware. Flat packed for easy shipping.
- 7 - Ventilated shoe shelves
- 2 - Side panel sets
- Required hardware
- Installation instructions
- Shipping Weight: 50 lb.
- Assembled Size: 19-1/2" W x 12-1/2" D x 84" H
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 14-21 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Northern Kentucky Cedar allows return of items within 7 days of receipt. Contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Restock fee may apply. Customer pays return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Northern Kentucky Cedar offers a 90 day warranty on manufacturers defect (parts only). Contact Woodcraft Customer Service at 800-535-4482 for assistance.
If an item is damaged in transit, please photograph the damage and contact Woodcraft Customer Service for a replacement piece.
Wood MagazineItem 413714
Wood MagazineItem 409619