Model Boat Building, The Menhaden Steamer
Build a model of one of America’s famous fishing vessels, the Menhaden Steamer, with this book. Construct yourself a model of history with the help of great modeler Steve Rogers. Recreate it in...
Build a model of one of America’s famous fishing vessels, the Menhaden Steamer, with this book. Construct yourself a model of history with the help of great modeler Steve Rogers. Recreate it in 1/2” – 1’ scale, resulting in a 56-inch model. The reader learns the authentic steps of construction; to move from carving the hull master, all the way through to the final painting and rigging. The result is a model that commemorates a bygone maritime era by the proud builder.
- Menhaden steamers fished from Maine to the Gulf of Mexico
- During the World Wars, Menhaden Steamers were pressed into service for the U.S. Navy, searching for submarines among other duties
- Detailed drawings, plans, and step-by-step instructions fill this book to assist the reader
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.