Mobile Base for Model 54A / 54HH 6" Jointers
The Powermatic Model 2042374 Mobile Base improves the flexibility of your Model 54A / 54HH 6" Jointer. Heavy-duty equipment previously considered immovable can now easily be moved by only one person making it possible to quickly rearrange your shop for special projects. Made of...
The Powermatic Model 2042374 Mobile Base improves the flexibility of your Model 54A / 54HH 6" Jointer. Heavy-duty equipment previously considered immovable can now easily be moved by only one person making it possible to quickly rearrange your shop for special projects. Made of heavy-duty all welded steel tubular frame and independently locking, non-marking wheels.
- Heavy-duty frame is welded tubular steel for strong support
- Non-marking wheels provide easy mobility and independently lock
- Rearrange your shop for special projects in just minutes
- Made in the USA
- Table Height: 5.5"
- Table Width: 13.75"
- Table Length: 24"
- (1) Mobile Base for Powermatic Model 54A / 54HH 6" Jointers
Shipping / Billing InformationAll shipments must be inspected and any damage reported within 3 days of receipt.
Address corrections and cancellations may not be possible once order is submitted. Requested changes may incur additional charges.
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in 7-10 approximately business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be pre-approved. Any non-warranty returns must be unused and in original packaging. A 25% restock fee will apply. Customer pays return freight. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-535-4482 with any return questions.
Because this item is purchased and shipped directly from the manufacturer, their warranty supersedes any offered by Woodcraft. Click here for Powermatic Warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Stable, but a bit too large for 54A base
I had to add wood block spacers at each end of jointer, to keep it centered on the base supports.
This base is unsteady - it wobbles slightly, and the front end can move side to side. All three wheels are always on the ground. The front wheel is a swivel caster that does not have a swivel lock, but only a wheel lock.
Mobile base for Powermatic 6" jointer
This mobile base came ready to use. No assembly required. The jointer fits inside the frame of the base. Once there, it is easy to move. Great for a small shop with limited space.
A must have for moving a jointer in a small shop.