Milescraft - DrillMate Portable Drill Guide
Drill straight holes all the time! With the DrillMate™ you can drill straight or angled holes, drill on the edge of a board or even round stock. The drive shank attaches to your 3/8" or 1/2" power...
Item 154758Model STD1000DGNP
Item 159466Model 13620004
Item 158941Model 13120103
Item 167539Model SDGMINI
Item 158980Model STD2000DGNP
Item 161760Model 13160003
Item 154759Model MDG1000NP
- Drive shank attaches to your 3/8" or 1/2" power drill
- Metal head with fixed depth stop and easy-glide bearings
- Plunge rods interlock with metal base for secure angle drilling
- Metal base with scale, V-grooves, mounting holes and rubber feet
- Do not use with impact drivers or hammer/percussion drills
OK for the Price
Must say this is a neat piece for the price. If it is screwed down to the surface it works ok. It is unusable like shown in some of the pictures where it is not bolted down. Problem is there is so much binding with the plastic bushings on the metal posts that you have to use a decent amount of force to move the drill up and down. The binding is so bad that if you push the slide all the way down(will no drill attached) it will not move even and inch back up on its own spring pressure. Tried lubing the bushings and it didnt help at all. Overall if you dont have room for a drill press this thing will work. Just dont expect smooth operation of the slide.