Little Giant Ladders
MightLite Model 8 Stepladder 300 lbs. Capacity
Little Giant has designed the MightyLite™ to address the three leading types of stepladder injuries:1. Painful shoulder, neck, and back injuries from carrying heavy equipment 2. Dangerous falls from standing on the top step or top cap 3. Ankle, knee, and back injuries from missing the...
1. Painful shoulder, neck, and back injuries from carrying heavy equipment 2. Dangerous falls from standing on the top step or top cap 3. Ankle, knee, and back injuries from missing the bottom step while descending the ladder
First, the MightyLite is significantly lighter than any comparable traditional stepladder.
Second, the MightyLite’s platform design helps to prevent users from standing on the top step or top cap, the most common cause of severe stepladder falls.
Third, the MightyLite’s patented-pending Ground Cue prevents injuries by signaling the user when it is safe to dismount the ladder.
The MightyLite’s no-pinch platform design opens easily from a slim 5” storage profile and offers wide, comfortable treads on each step, with a spacious, comfortable standing deck. Its innovative top cap allows to you keep everything you need close at hand—no more trips up and down the ladder for tools or hardware. The Little Giant MightyLite is available in both Type IA 300 lbs. and Type IAA 375 lbs. ratings.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- ANSI duty rating: Type IA - Extra Heavy Duty
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Highest standing level: 5' 8"
- Maximum reach: 12' 2"
- Size: 8' (6 step)
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If your shipment was damaged during delivery, please call Woodcraft Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for details on how to resolve your issue. You will need to take a picture of the damaged package to assist in the resolving of your problem.