Micro Jig - Single ZeroPlay Miter Guide Bar
The ZeroPlay Guide Bar is a “One-Touch Calibration” miter bar (9 ½” in length) that has two stacked half bars with opposing wedges that expand parallel evenly to fit the exact width of a standard...
Items You May Need
Item 163976Model DVC-538K2
Item 498218Model 498218
Item 850181Model QTHF
Item 06R12Model C11H-12-4R
Item 143938Model GH-201B
Item 159301Model 159301
- Easily square jig to the blade adjustment while securing through the top of the sled
- Accurately check alignment of saw blade to the miter slot with a dial-indicator (not included)
- Build your own unique jig or jigs with included plan
- Retro-Fit your existing cross-cut jigs for improved precision
- ZeroPlay Stops limit the travel distance for specialty jig
Easy way to solve your miter slot slop
Made a precision crosscut sled that works like a dream and also tightened up up my rail cutting sled miter bar that was sloppy.