Micro Jig - Grr-rip Block Model GB-1
The Micro Jig® GRR-RIP BLOCK™ features the amazing Green GRR-RIP® nonslip material to take command over your workpiece as never before. Smart Gravity Heel™ hooks grab the end of your workpiece or...
You May Also Like
Item 145612Model SP-0125
Item 146178Model SP-0100TK
Item 150753Model GRDC-020
- Works with jointers, bandsaws, router tables, shapers and table saws
- Unique nonslip material grips your material surface for precise control
- Gravity actuated hooks drop down automatically to grab the end of a board
- Hooks instantly retract when the pushblock grips a material surface
- 90° flip guide for resawing on bandsaws or vertical milling on the router table
Articles & Blogs
You’ll want to start building or improving your shop, starting with this Rust-Oleum based nonslip, epoxy paint and sealed floor. Great for resurfacing a concrete floor, this project will allow for easy clean-up leaving a show room finish. But don’t keep it clean, fill it with sawdust made from your handiwork and enjoy it! Create a two-wall workshop and outfit it with four outstanding shop projects using the Cut Lists and Convenience-Plus Buying Guides, all in the August/September Issue #54 of Woodcraft Magazine. We’ve never packed this much information all in one publication, so this issue is a must have!
Many of us know at least one person in our lives who is good to have around when our knowledge or skill sets aren’t enough. These everyday “handymen” and DIY heroes are just what you need when you find yourself in a pinch to solve a problem and just get the job done.
Homeowners have grown increasingly hands-on when it comes to improving their homes. To help do-it-yourselfers work safely and successfully, Woodcraft offers these tips.